Perhaps you haven't started to blog yet for one of these reasons:
1. You have no idea what to write about
2. There's no time to blog
3. No one will read it anyway
4. You don't feel there's any ROI (return on investment)
But there are very compelling reasons to blog:
1. Search engines like blogs and prospects will be able to find what you have to offer more easily
2. Blogs allow your prospects and clients a way to converse and interact with you instantly
3. A blog is an easy, affordable way to connect with prospects and provide valuable education
An important factor often neglected is to respond to reader comments. You want to converse with your readers and that means you must reply to their comments.
What are your thoughts?