May 13th, 2013 by Sue L Canfield
Writing articles is a low or no-cost and effective way to market yourself. Articles help direct people back to your website and are good for SEO. Make sure you also post your article on your own blog. Then be sure to share it across all your social media networks: Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
You can read some of my articles at Ezine Articles.
© Padal | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images
May 10th, 2013 by Sue L Canfield
Nearly 40% of U.S. companies use a blog for marketing purposes. Here are some important tips to keep in mind:
- Research shows that businesses that blog 4 to 5 times a week get over twice the traffic than those that blog less than four times per month. So start writing!
- Be sure to include keywords relevant to your industry.
- Optimize your titles by including those relevant keywords.
- Write about solutions to problems your clients face.
- Use your blog to earn your client's trust.
- Don't forget the Call to Action!
© Nikolais | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images
May 8th, 2013 by Sue L Canfield
Time for a quick tip. How can you find more Twitter followers? Use existing tools such as:
If you'd like to follow me and receive more tips, follow me on Twitter @SueAwesome.
© Zloneg | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images
May 6th, 2013 by Sue L Canfield
Are you a business owner looking for a Virtual Assistant to work with? Then you have expectations. A Virtual Assistant also has expectations of their clients. Here are a few:
- Treated with respect as a fellow business owner. They are not employees.
- Clear communication of your expectations regarding the skills needed and time frames.
- For you, the business owner, to be open to the Virtual Assistant's feedback and suggestions.
- To be paid what they are worth and on time.
Be sure you go over these details before you sign a contact and insist these be included in the contract.
© Aydeniz | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images
May 3rd, 2013 by Sue L Canfield
Do you know what your clients expect from you? This is vital for a successful, long-term relationship.
A few client expectations are:
- Your ability to meet their specific skill requirements
- For you to work within a reasonable budget
- A Contract outlining in detail expectations, money matters, and confidentiality requirements
- For you to be a pro-active partner with them providing feedback, suggestions, advice
- Timely responses to their inquiries
- Reliability, trust and someone they can count on for the long haul
Next time we will discuss what a Virtual Assistant expects from a client.
© Pemotret | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images