Of course you're trying to find more clients. Isn't everyone? Have you ever wished you could get in front of a crowd of business owners so you could speak to them about your services? That's exactly what I'm recommending you do - speak to your prospects.
I've been able to do this more than once at local networking events where I was invited to speak to a group of business owners about what a virtual assistant does. I've also done this on telecalls. So how do you prepare to speak to a group of business owners?
1. Determine what you will speak about. Create a title that grabs their attention and that shows the benefit they will receive. For example, my title is "11 Ways a Virtual Assistant Will Help You Get More Done".
2. Write up an outline detailing the challenges your audience faces and the solutions you can provide.
3. Create a bio that demonstrates your knowledge, background and experience.
4. Include testimonials of clients who have worked with you and used your services.
5. Contact local groups and pitch your idea to come speak to their group. Often local organizations are looking for speakers and would be very happy to have you come speak to their group.
6. Prepare a handout to give each attendee providing valuable information and of course include all your contact information.
I'd love to hear from any of you that have done this or something similar. Tell us how it went!