January 9th, 2013 by Sue L Canfield
1. Interaction with fans will increase the likelihood of your posts showing up in that fan’s newsfeed.
2. Encourage people to:
- Like your posts
- Comment on your posts
- Share your posts
3. End your post asking your readers to comment and share with their network.
4. Ask fans to “Tell me how you feel…”
5. Share something about yourself and ask your fans to share something about themselves as well.
6. Encourage fans to ask questions and then be sure to answer them.
7. Ask your fans questions. Questions that ask ‘where,’ ‘when,’ and ‘should’ are more successful at engaging readers than asking ‘why.’
8. Use images to attract your reader’s eye and compel them to read your post.
May 20th, 2010 by Sue L Canfield
Our monthly group coaching calls have been great! Here are the topics we've covered so far:
- Marketing Your Services
- Defining Your Ideal Client
- Networking Creates Word of Mouth Referrals
The next call will be on June 1, 2010 and the topic is Converting Prospects to Clients.
Today I'm announcing a special promotion. Anyone who provides a meaningful comment on any one of our blog posts here at Chief Virtual Officer between now and May 30, 2010 will be entered into a random drawing to win the next coaching call on June 1, 2010 free!
Learn more here about the call on June 1 on Converting Prospects to Clients.