Virtual assistants often provide administrative support to small business owners. This can cover a large range of tasks from monitoring email accounts and creating documents to making phone calls and mass mailings and a hundred other things.
However, my focusing on specialized work you can reach a specific target market and this allows your marketing to be much more focused. What are some industries a virtual assistant can specialize in?
1. Real Estate - many real estate agents need work done in areas specific to the real estate industry.
2. Accounting - more solo professionals now use Quick Books online and a virtual assistant may choose to focus solely on bookkeeping tasks.
3. Attorney - attorneys need specialized tasks and if you have the skills needed, this could be a very good market to target.
In addition to specific industries, virtual assistants may specialize in specific types of assistance, such as:
2. Article Writing - editing articles for search engine optimization and then posting on various article submission sites.
3. Blogs - creating and maintaining the solo professional's blog.
4. Websites - updating the client's website as needed.
These are just a few of the areas a virtual assistant can specialize in.
What is your specialty?