Social Media Marketing & Management Services for Authors
We specialize in social media for nonfiction authors though we also provide services to fiction authors and entrepreneurs in all industries. Our processes are proven to help you build an audience, promote your content, and increase website traffic. We share your message and content with your target audience on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. If you're struggling with social media, we can help by professionally managing your online presence!
- All your social marketing needs handled by a team of expert social media consultants.
- We manage content promotion on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+ so you have time to do what you do best.
- We help build your online community by cross-promoting and actively seeking new connections interested in your book and/or business.
- Specializing in helping business authors build their social media platform.
- We create a consistent look and descriptions across all your social networks.
- Consistent, daily messages are sent out across all social networks.
- Assist you in finding the best #hashtags to use.
- Create photo quotes and manage blog content.
- Our services increase your network engagement.
- A 30-minute phone strategy session is included each month.
- A monthly analytics report tracking the increase in your connections across all networks.
- Packages are customized to your specific needs.
You know you need to get your message out across all your social media platforms. But don't have time to keep up on it all. We're here to help. Our experienced team of professional Social Media Marketing Consultants monitor all your social networks and help grow your connections for more exposure for your business and book.
Download our one-sheet overview of services and our techniques to grow your networks and increase engagement.
“I have been using Sue Canfield’s social media services since the inception of my business in late 2012. Substantiated by monthly metrics, my social media numbers have grown phenomenally. And that’s important to any business owner, solopreneur or individual who wants an amazing web presence. Her company built the entire infrastructure for me, so the multiple social media sites all “light up” when we push out content. I love writing, so I give them a ton of it-and they make it magically go everywhere. Bottom line: this investment has the highest ROI of any of my numerous investments. It is built into my business expenses as breathing.” - Dana Manciagli, Author, Speaker, Coach
I have owned my own coaching business for six years now. About 6 months ago, I published my first non-fiction book. I knew I had to strategize and improve my social media profile. Research indicated that I needed to have a strong presence on Twitter, but I did not want the hassle of learning to “tweet”. So I hired Sue and she set me up on Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. I worked with her for six months. I continued blogging as usual and posting to my LinkedIn and Facebook. She made sure my blog went everywhere. And with daily social media postings on all five platforms, my content and presence were on the web daily. When I decided to take over my social media, I already had 2000 twitter followers!
What’s more, during the last month, Sue talked to me every week on the phone and taught me to manage my own social media in just 15 minutes a day. She helped me to seamlessly transition to managing my own social media without expending a great deal of time, which was my biggest concern in the first place. If you want a strong presence on social media, but don’t know how, Sue is the person for you. - Cami McLaren, Owner McLaren Coaching, Author, Coaching for Attorneys: Improving Productivity and Achieving Balance, ABA, 2014
"Sue is very qualified to manage your social media. She is extremely reliable, which is one of my favorite things about her. If she says she is going to do something, I never have to give it another thought because I know it is handled. She is also well-organized and has a great attention for detail. She is also creative and will pay attention to the results you get from the social media activities, helping to adjust them as you learn what works best."-Stephanie Chandler, Authority Publishing
Rates start at $597/month.
Contact Sue to find out how we can assist you!